Monday, December 5, 2011

Moving Out!


That's right folks! My Ever Expanding Library  is moving and changing to something bigger and better over at WordPress. Mel from He Followed Me Home...Can I Keep Him?  and myself have decided to join forces. To this end, we have created The Novel Nation, a site we hope will be a great blend of our reading tastes, with awesome new content and more!

Make sure you stop on by to see what we have cooking!

Thank you for everyone's support at My Ever Expanding Library.  I look forward to more book chats in the future, at the new home base :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can anyone suggest to me any good movers in philadelphia? the ones i have been going with are http://www.louderbackmoving.com

Unknown said...

Moving out has both its pros and its cons. The positive aspect of it is that you are actually achieving something more and better and you should feel happy and proud of the move. On the other hand, moving out can really be a huge hassle and needs a lot of time and effort. It involves movers, storage units, time, a lot of manpower and definitely money.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...