Monday, October 19, 2009

Book Title meme

This seemed like a cute meme that I found at Find Your Next Book Here, who in turn saw it over at As Usual, I Need More Bookshelves,

What To Do:

Using only books you have read this year (2009), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!

Describe yourself: Hush, Hush (Becca Fitzpatrick)

How do you feel: Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas (Tom Robbins)

Describe where you currently live: Dead Until Dark (Charlaine Harris)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Vampire a Go-Go: A Novel (Victor Gischler)

Your favorite form of transportation: The Time Traveller's Wife (Audrey Niffenegger)

Your best friend is: The Host (Stephenie Meyer)

You and your friends are: Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters (Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters)

What’s the weather like: Breaking Dawn (Stephenie Meyer)

You fear: Demons of the Past (Erin Durante)

What is the best advice you have to give: Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Molly Harper)

Thought for the day: I Am Not a Psychic! (Richard Belzer)

How I would like to die: Love in the Time of Cholera (Gabriel Garcia Narquez)

My soul’s present condition: Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal (Christopher Moore)

This was a bit tricky but after moving things around a few times, I think these answers work. For clarification, my best friend is not an alien invaded human, but seems to always have me hanging out over at her place. The "how I would like to die", well cholera wouldn't be the way to go but it was a more family friendly answer than Alan Weider's book title, which was my first choice, lol. To this point, I only had 28 book titles to choose, so i did the best I could. What can you come up with? Let me know.

2 comments:

Jenners said...

I think this came out great -- especially since you only had 28 books to play with!!! Isn't it funny how some of the titles just fit so perfectly? I love "Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas" and your best advice one was classic! Thanks for sharing. I got a good chuckle out of this!

Jackie said...

Thanks, Jenners! Still not as good as your Wallflower at the Orgy, though, lol.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...