Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we get to highlight the upcoming books that we just can't get our hands on yet, but really wish we could!

Personally, I haven't posted a WoW pick in a while, but this one deserves some attention! I've just finished reading City of Bones as part of a book club read, along with Mel at He Followed Me Home and Melissa from My World...in words and pages. I'm anxious to get into City of Ashes then City of Glass pretty quickly now. But, there's more to the story!! City of Fallen Angels continues the tale of the Shadowhunters and their perilous lives.

This great world that Cassandra Clare has created has left me wanting more. My plan is to have City of Ashes and City of Glass finished just in time for the release of City of Fallen Angels on April 5, 2011. I'd better get started...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...