Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Here is how it works.:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




Right now, I'm reading Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper. Here's your tease from this (so far) very funny book:

"Exhausted by what was really just a moment's effort, I opened my eyes to find a smug smile stretched across Ms. Barnes' face. "Better luck next time, dear."

Did I just get psychically pimp-slapped by a little old lady?"

And there you have it. Hopefully, I'll have the review up for this book before the weekend. I'm having a blast with it!














5 comments:

Ryan said...

Great teaser. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I just saw that you have Sense & Sensability & Sea Monsters on the launch pad. I'm so jealous.

Jackie said...

As soon as I received it, I started reading. Though it wasn't supposed to be next on the "list", I couldn't help myself! lol

ibeeeg said...

This is a great teaser. I already have this book on my radar. Look forward to reading your review.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

This sounds really good. Nice twist of humor from what you have here. I may have to look into this one.

If you would like to stop by I have a teaser up as well...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

I'm about half way through the book now and it's still very funny.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...