Monday, January 4, 2010

Contest! Love in 90 Days by Dr. Diana Kirschner


From the Publisher:

Finding true love is possible in just 90 days. Renowned clinical psychologist, Dr. Diana Kirschner, uses the latest research, clinical and personal experience to show you how. Dr. Diana knows the questions single women everywhere face: "Why am I attracted to the wrong kind of guys?" "Why is he just not that into me?" "Why can't I seem to find the One?" She also knows the unconscious mistakes that women make over and over again in love-regardless of age, work success, or the type of men they are dating.

Over the years Dr. Diana has received countless inquiries from single women about writing a how-to guide on her work. Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love is that book.

Thanks to Anna at Hachette, I am happy to offer 5 copies of this book to my followers!

Entry guidelines:

  • Open to Canadian and US addresses only (No PO boxes, please)
  • You must be a follower to enter
  • Please leave your e-mail below so I can contact you if/when you win
  • +1 for blogging or tweeting about this contest (leave a link below)

  • Contests closes January 27, 2010 and winners will be drawn using random.org. Good luck to all!

    4 comments:

    FrankSandy said...

    Please enter me. walkerd@primus.ca

    dsandyboy said...

    Count me in.

    dsandyboy@gmail.com

    Misusedinnocence said...

    I would love to read this. I follow.

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

    spynaert said...

    i am a follower
    spynaert@gmail.com

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...