Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox - July 25 - August 7, 2011

I missed last week's IMM so I thought I'd post my books received over the last two weeks. Once again, I have lots to show. Now, I just really need the time to read them all. As always, IMM is hosted by The Story Siren, who's site can be reached by clicking on the image.

Here's what I've added to my reading list:

Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter
Dark Souls by Paula Morris

Wild Abandon by Joe Dunthorpe
The Rules of Civility by Amor Towles

- I'm hoping my daughter will read this one with me :)

Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink

Midnight Waltz by Jennifer Blake

Austenland by Shannon Hale
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
Both of these piqued my interest, so I ended up ordering them.

I've gotten so many great book recently, it makes it hard to choose what's next to read. Do you all have that same problem?

I got this crazy button from Maureen Johnson, too. I am seriously curious to 
see how this relates to her upcoming book?!

Was your mailbox good to you this week? What goodies did you find in it?

4 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh every day I wonder what book is next, and every day it changes. ;) But I have been trying to get through the review books I'm so drastically behind on. Dark Souls Sounds like a great read. I've seen it and thought about it. Hope you enjoy it! Have a great week.

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice mailbox this week. Love Story sounds like a good book. It is on my TBR list.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Jackie said...

@Melissa - For sure, my next book is Circle of Fire but beyond that, I keep rearranging the books. Time is an issue with ARC's but when so many release around the same time, it's hard.

@Kristin - I like the idea of the story, Just call me a hopeless romantic :-p

Midnight Bloom said...

Oh, I love that button for Maureen Johnson's upcoming novel! So looking forward to reading that one! I think the plot of the novel has something to do with Jack the Ripper's murders being mimicked in modern times, so that's probably what the button is about. :) And I love reading Jennifer Echols' novels, so I hope you really enjoy Love Story! Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...