Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Help me reach 100 Contest!

I have been struggling for a while to reach the 100 follower mark on my blog. So, I'm putting it out there to the book blogging world to help me reach this elusive number. What do you think? Can we do this together?

As I'm not above bribery, here's what I've got to offer:

For reaching 100 followers, I've got an ARC of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick up for grabs. (This should be an easy one as I'm starting at 93!)

If I get to 150 followers, I will throw in a hardcover copy of Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. (Ok, trickier, but still should be do-able, right?)

And if, for some crazy reason, I reach 200 followers, I will offer up the book of your choice from Book Depository (to a maximum value of $25 CDN). (Yeah, this maybe ambitious but I have faith :-)

To enter, fill out the form here. This contest is open to anyone and everyone where mail goes! Oops, forgot to mention that the contest will end Mar.3, 2010 (unless I get to 198 on that day, then I may extend for a day or two, lol)

Well, did I make you an offer you can't refuse? Show me some following love :-D

14 comments:

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

you can do it!!! Good luck, those are two awesome books :)

Tynga said...

I am already a follower, and I already have Hush, Hush and BC but I RTed and I'm entering in case you would reach 200 followers and give that book from BD!

Jackie said...

Thanks! I'm crossing my fingers :-)

Laura Hartness said...

Thanks for hosting the contest-- I'm sure you'll go over 100 followers! Is there going to be a specific "end date" for the contest? If you'd email me that info, I'll update my blog post.

Thanks!

Laura Hartness
CalicoCritic at gmail dot com

http://calicocritic.blogspot.com/2010/02/weekly-contest-report-february-3-maze.html

E.J. Stevens said...

Fabulous contest! (I will give you a congrats on 100 followers a bit early since you are nearly there!)
xx,
E.J.

Jackie said...

Thanks, Laura, for pointing out my error! I knew something was missing, lol. End date has now been posted.

I appreciate the early congrats, E.J.!

Unknown said...

Congratulations and great contest! Good Luck!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Congrats and best of luck to you! These are two books I don't have yet, so I hope you hit 200 followers. lol. Thank you for hosting the giveaway.

Sherry said...

Woot Woot congrats on 100 followers! :)

Unknown said...

Happy 100 followers and then some!!!! Woohoo!!! I love the 100 follower contests! They are the best!

I'm glad to be part of the following now!

Jackie said...

Thanks everyone for the great comments! I've hit the 100 mark and am working on 150 now. I'd love to give everything away :-)

Good Luck to all!

Jackie said...

(P.S. I hope you all remembered to fill out the form at the link)

Jackie said...

Hey Jackie, you share my first name so when stumbled across the site became a follower and entered the contest on your form today. I am not sure why but your blog button would not copy and paste onto my site and it almost drove me crazy so I quit trying finally.

I hope your count increases for your followers!

jackie b central texas

Jackie said...

Thanks, Jackie! I've had the same problem with copying and pasting embedded videos but found I had to copy the whole code, paste into Word or Notepad, etc. then re-copy & paste onto Blogger. It's a pain but I appreciate you trying :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...