Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Feb.23, 2010


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Here is how it works:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week, my teaser comes from Chantel Simmons' Love Struck (pg. 78 of ARC):

"Like a free lip implant!" she exclaimed. In fact, I'd always thought her fuller lips explained her impressive dating career in the two years between university and meeting Terrence."

9 comments:

Cecelia said...

Oh my goodness, that's FUNNY! I can't place it in context, of course, but it sounds snarky and wonderful. Great teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

Jackie said...

Thanks, celia! I'm not that far in the book yet, so the context is lost on me too, lol.

fredamans said...

LOL

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser.html

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Um.. yuck! LOL Nice tease though.

Chrissie said...

Great teaser!

www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Cute cover, fun teaser

Stephanie said...

This is a funny teaser. Enjoy!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

LOL!! A free LIP implant. LOL! I love it. I am looking forward to your review on this one. It sounds like it can be a fun read. Hope you are enjoying it.

Jackie said...

Thanks everyone for coming by! I have to say free or not, a lip implant is out of the question for me, lol.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...