Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Feb. 9, 2010



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Here is how it works:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My teaser this week is from Death with Interruptions by Jose Saramago:

"The prime minister picked up the letter again, glanced over it without reading it and said, It's odd, the initial letter of the signature should be a capital, but it's not, Yes, I found that odd too, starting a name with a lowercase letter isn't normal, Can you see anything normal in this whole affair, Not really, no..."

And I'll leave the teaser at that, as the sentence continues on for quite some time, but more on that in my upcoming review!

3 comments:

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Nice tease. I'm thinking of my signature and with my maiden name, L was the first letter but I always wrote a cursive capitol Q because it looked better... LOL

Mine is up too... http://sweetvernalzephyr.blogspot.com

fredamans said...

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday_08.html

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Sounds like there may be a clue here. Sounds very interesting. I will be looking forward to the review.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...