Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Feb. 22, 2010


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. Here we get to discuss the books we've finished over the last week and what we'll be working on this week.

So, I skipped this meme (and all the others) last week. We had a holiday on Monday and it just threw me for the week, lol. I hate when that happens :-p

Over the last week, here's what I accomplished:

I finished reading Legend of the White Wolf by Terry Spear

I read chapters 3 and 4 of Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver and have started on chapter 5

And (this is a big one for me) I finally, finally, finally finished Death with Interruptions by Jose Saramago.

I've also started reading Love Struck by Chantel Simmons

For this week, my plan is to finish Before I Fall and Love Struck, and get started on Beauvallet by Georgette Heyer. I'm excited about this one, I've heard so much about Heyer through many bloggers but this is my first experience reading her work.

I will also be working on The Wrecker by Clive Cussler. I had started it a while ago and enjoyed the imagery in the first part of the story but set it aside. I'm going to start again and see how it goes.

I have finally caught up on all pending reviews, which will be posting throughout this week as well as all of my meme's. I'm feeling a bit like Wonder Woman at the moment, though I know this will quickly dissipate as I read more books and try to stay on top of everything. I will trudge on though!

What does your week have in store for you?

12 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like you have a great week of reading planned. Enjoy!

Jackie said...

Thanks, Jess!

Chrissie said...

I really want to read Before I Fall. I'll be interested to see what you think of it. Hope you have a happy reading week :)

www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am jealous that you are caught up on pending reviews! I still have not :( GAH!

Before I Fall is calling to me.... I may get to that one yet! Enjoy your week :)

Vicki said...

I can't wait to read Before I Fall. Sounds like you has a productive week!

Christina T said...

I am hoping to read Before I Fall soon. Enjoy your books!

Here is what I'm reading.

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

**pulls out pom-poms** YAY for catching up!!! You can stay on top LOL

Love Struck looks fun, can't wait to read what you think of it!

Julie said...

It sounds like you accomplished a lot last week! I hope you have another great week of reading!

Jackie said...

chrissie, Sheila, Rhiana and Christina - I will tell you this much, Before I Fall has left me with resounding emotions. I'm hoping to have my review up this week but still sorting through my feelings. So worth reading, for sure!

Mel - thanks for the cheer! (Give me a "J", lol)

Julie - thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great (reading) week too!

Amy said...

Great list, and I love your blog's theme! Here's my list.

Tammy said...

I just addded Before I Fall to my reading wish list so I'm so interested in your review of this one. Happy Reading!

Jackie said...

Amy - Thank you for the compliment! Your's is lovely too :-)

Tammy - You won't regret Before I Fall. It's a great read.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...