Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Mar. 30, 2010


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Here is how it works:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My teaser this week comes from Shadow of the King: Book three of The Pendragon's Banner Trilogy by Helen Hollick:

"He heard a woman screaming, a man laughing; ducked and twisted as both men lunged forward. Head-butting one, his fist pounded into the chin of the other. The first doubled over, winded, his arms going around his stomach, sword falling to the earthen floor." (pg. 347-348)

5 comments:

Dazzling Mage said...

Ooh, action packed teaser! Great pick!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Nice tease! I think I actually was able to follow along that fight scene in my head. :D

Miranda ~ Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

I need to borrow this from you...one day!

Jackie said...

Thanks, Mage!

Miranda - It is pretty visual, isn't it?

Mel - Anytime ;-)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

This sounds really good! Like a book I would enjoy! Great teaser. I do have to say I didn't realize until now that it was the third book in the series. Hmmm, I am going to have to look into that closer and see what the first two books are.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...