Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - March 3, 2010

This weekly event is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we get to share which upcoming reads/new releases that we just can't wait to get our hands on.



My WoW pick for this week is Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris, the next installment in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I couldn't find the description for this one (though I didn't look very hard for it - I didn't want to find spoilers!) I've read the first book in the series and am anxious to continue reading about Sookie and the gang but have other commitments first. What I did find is the first chapter of Dead in the Family on Charlaine's website and if you would like to check it out, click here (I closed my eyes while linking, lol. )

And, I also can't wait for the next season of True Blood to start. I'm definitely Team Eric :-)

Is there a book your waiting for? Let me know!

5 comments:

Kaye said...

This is such a popular series! Have a good week and happy reading! Mine is here

Alayne said...

Yeah! Spoilers are evil! But great WOW pick. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Lori said...

I can't wait for this book either. :) Here's mine.

Christina T said...

This is the #2 book I can't wait to read this year (#1 is Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins). I love this series and May can't get here fast enough! (Plus I'm really sick of snow).

Great pick! I am Team Eric all the way. Bill who?

Jackie said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...