Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox

I got a few books in the mail this week and thought I would post for the IMM feature, which I haven't done for quite a long time. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by The Story Siren (click on the image to check out her IMM post).

Here's what made its way to me:

Adrenaline by Jeff Abbott
The End of Everything by Megan Abbott
Star Island by Carl Hiaasen (it's my first Hiaasen read!)


Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
The Wedding Affair by Leigh Michaels

I also purchased a copy of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater to have it signed at her local appearance and an audiobook of Hexed by Kevin Hearne from audible.com.

So, these books are fairly big mixed bag, but they all sound great. What did you get this week?

6 comments:

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

ohh, The End of Everything looks good! I got Dark Inside too, those eyes are just creepy :o

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

The Wedding Affair looks like it would be an awesome romance book! And that's so cool you get to have Shiver signed! I'm so jealous! I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's My IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh is it that time of the week already? I'm not ready to go back to work yet.

Looks like you got a few good books last week. :) Do hope you enjoy them and have a wonderful week!

Grace Fonseca said...

Dark Inside looks creepy with those eyes. I like your mailbox as well. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice mailbox this week. The Wedding Affair looks like a good book, I will have to add it to my list.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Jackie said...

@Mel - Yeah, they are. I hadn't noticed them at first!

@Jessica - I'm looking forward to The Wedding Affair. I've been away from mushy romance for a while now, it's time to get back to it. Thanks for stopping by!

@Melissa - I'm never ready to go back to work. The only thing that makes me excited for Sunday night is True Blood, lol. I'm looking forward to all of these, just, um, need to arrange the time :)

@Grace - Thank you! I'll be sure to stop by yours too.

@Kristin - And it has such a pretty cover. I love your blog name, lol.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...